Monday, December 7, 2009

Trying something different

I liked this idea and after reading several of these for a few weeks decided to share what is on my mind today. I find it helps me to slow down and focus on some of the things that matter most. I hope you enjoy.




FOR TODAY
December 7, 2009

Outside my window... the snow is melting, everything is smushy and wet

I am thinking... about whether or not I am posting this daybook correctly

I am thankful for... my dear sweet husband and my three wonderful kids. I am feeling sentimental about them today.

From the learning rooms... learning to slow down, live a little simpler and be content

From the kitchen...this is cookie baking week

I am wearing...my comfy sweats since I try to stay home on Mondays

I am creating...christmas ornaments for some of my friends

I am going...to get off the internet as soon as this is done :)

I am reading... Coming Home, devotions for Advent and December's Cooking Light

I am hoping...to get a few projects off of my to do list - but shhh, they are surprises

I am hearing...quiet

Around the house...I've started decorating, waiting on hubs for the outside lighting and then will start on the inside

One of my favorite things... a pot of tea, flavor du jour is Cinnamon Plum

A few plans for the rest of the week: cookie baking - need to get the freezer full for when the kids come home in a few weeks

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

For more daybooks go to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

would love to hear your comments - Mary aka farmgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment