Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feeling like a Super Hero


There was a a knock on my door late yesterday afternoon. When I answered the door I was pleased to see my young friend and neighbor from across the street with a bag in her hand. She was wondering if "Aunt" Mary could fix a doll that belonged to her friend. Well of course, Aunt Mary would at least take a look at it. Turns out to be a Mrs Beasley doll from long ago in very poor shape. Mrs Beasley is almost torn in half - she's either been very well loved or the dog has had a turn with her. I should really say no but when a little girl tells a friend that she knows Aunt Mary can fix it well then Aunt Mary had better get busy and figure out how to do it! So wish me luck...this super hero is off to save Mrs. Beasley.........

No comments:

Post a Comment