Thursday, September 3, 2009

here comes another weekend

and you know what that means.....time to head to the farm. Yay! It's been two weeks since my last journey down south so I am eager to get back and revel in that peaceful easy feeling that settles over me once I've driven onto the property. This weekend we hope to install a hot water heater - woo hoo hot showers - and maybe even find a refrigerator. It becomes less and less like camping each time we go down. Maybe that is a bummer for some, not sure if it matters, but it seems like steps in the right direction. We also plan to do a walk around the perimeter of all 35 acres and make plans and dream a bit. And of course I will take lots of pictures so that I can post them when I return. I am almost ready to begin my one year at the farm photo book. Can't wait to pick apples and sleep with all the windows open (Yup I packed the blankets for this trip.) More later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment