Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rest and Relax



blackberries beginning to ripen

I didn't do much this weekend down at the farm which is not to say that John Deare wasn't busy but I enjoyed every guilty moment of not doing much of anything. I did take the opportunity to check out the gardens and cut some flowers for drying. I did go into town and have lunch with a friend. I did take friend on a tour of the farm. But that's about all...and it was worth every minute of it to get rejuvenated. I especially enjoyed the sunset ride on the back of the atv with hubby at the wheel. And our usual pizza at Pino's. We were not too impressed with the farmer's market in town this week but we did get some fresh eggs and a loaf of bread for our breakfast. So there you have it - a relaxing country weekend - hoping to get a few more of these in the very near future.

flowers grown for dried flower arrangements are cooperating



garden continues to thrive - gonna be eating lots of squash



Dahlias do not disappoint


No comments:

Post a Comment